Monday, January 8, 2018

It happened like I dreamed...01.08.2018

Hey everyone,
 
     This week has been full of work and miracles. I participated in my first mission leadership council and it was a great experience. We discussed about how we can be better leaders and help the missionaries in our zones be successful. We set the standard of excellence as well. I learned a lot and got to see a lot of old friends. It was great.




     This week I think I had the biggest miracle of my mission until now. We have two investigators Kauani and Isabella, and their mom was totally against the church and banned them from receiving the lessons. So we fasted with a few others as well to soften the heart of their mom. One night I had a dream that we encountered them in the road, close to the church, with a little light still in the sky. And that when we met them they said that everything was fine with their mom and that she had let them continue. The next day we planned for this encounter and it didn't happen... but the next day as we were going to the Church we met them in the road and things literally happened exactly how I dreamed. Their mom had let them receive the lessons and even asked them if they would be baptized. I was left dumbfounded. 





     There were lots of other miracles that happened because of our obedience. In the leadership council we made a pact, as leaders, to be 100% obedient in all moments. And we are already starting to see the fruits of this obedience. Ask with all faith, not doubting and it will be given unto you. 

Until next week!
-Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment