Monday, June 11, 2018

Last zone conference, last leadership counsel, last package...06.11.2018


Hey everyone,

     This week started off well with Mission Leadership Council and Zone conference. We talked about how we can live a "full experience" as a missionary and see the miracles and have lots of spiritual moments to share. The key for this to happen is working with the members in the area that you are serving. There were lots of practices and debates on how to better acomplish this. They were two great meetings. Sadly I said some goodyes to Elder Gale, Elder Conceição, Elder Crandall, and some others as i wont see them again...




  




   After the meetings we went to work with short visits at members houses and going after people that we are teaching or had contacted in the street. Sadly Maxwell wasn't baptized because he was just wanting information about what we believe and was not progressing. Also Ariane moved to another part of Juiz de Fora that isn't our area so we passed her information on to the sisters in her area.  Sunday was a day of miracles meeting some good families, people that had already gone to church, and in specific a mom and daughter who stopped us. They asked us what church we are from and invited us to their home to talk more about what we do. Tomorrow we will go and meet with them. 

     There was an emergency transfer and Elder Ogden was transferred to Teresópolis and Elder Ribeiro was sent here. Yes there are now 2 Elder Ribeiros in the house and it is confusing, but they are chill. Just 3 weeks to benefit from the mission and they are going to be great. 

Until next week.

Did you get your coming home package?  I hope you haven't opened it!!
Yes, and you are trying to kill me off with those poems that you sent. I opened the package but I saved that letter that is individually packaged for the flight home.  I am a very patient person, but you know that on the mission I have to opén everything when I get it.  No all jokes aside I am fine. I am glad that I opened the package and could eat the Resses. Thoses Recses crunches or whatever they are called are really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment