Monday, September 18, 2017

Zone Conference and 2 baptisms this week!! 09.18.2017

 Hey everyone,

      This will be extremely short. Our internet time got reduced to 1 hour and I will have to get used to managing my time a little better. But this week we had zone conference which was great, but I lost my camera... The mission paid a bus to take the two zones to the zone conference and on the return trip I left it in a pocket in front of my seat. I slept the  whole 5 hours and forgot that I had left it there. I called the bus company but they said that they didnt find it... So yeah I lost all of those photos, videos, and don't have a camera anymore. 

I will be going to Juiz de Fora tomorrow to get my new companion because I will now be a trainer. We had 2 baptisms of Jerson and Leandro. I am loving the mission and learning a lot. 

Until next week!

Elder Smith

Packages???  Did you finally get any??  I hope there was one from us and one from the Goodriches...

Yes I got both of the packages thanks. It was great.

What are you studying in your personal/companion study time?

Every day I study something to help my investigators so it varies a lot. One day The plan of salvation, another priesthood authority, another baptism.

Are the members getting excited about General Conference?  Do you get a good attendance at General Conference meetings?

No one is saying anything about general conference. General conference meetings though seem to have a lower frequency.

Is church the same there as here?  3 hours?  Is sacrament meeting first?  Does it start on time?  Are you in a ward or branch?

Church is the same 3 hours. Sometimes it starts with sacrament meeting, or sometimes it starts with sunday school. Right now it starts with sunday school and i am in a ward.

What was the theme at your zone conference?  What zone(s) were there?  What zone are you in?  Who did you see there?

The theme of the zone conference was obedience and desire. It was My zone( Teresopolis), Petropolis, and Volta Redonda. I got to see Elder Goodrich, Elder Crandall, Elder Ricks, Elder Kaiser, Elder Gale, and some others as well.



Baptism of Jerson and Leandro!!

No comments:

Post a Comment