Monday, December 11, 2017

Transferred from Nova Friburga to Conselheiro Lafaiete....12.10.2017

So, today is super busy and I have a ton to do since I got transferred to Conselheiro Lafaiete. I will be a Zone Leader there and will be the companion of Elder Gale. He is an American that arrived one or two transfers after me but I have talked with him before and all should be well. It was really sad to leave Nove Friburgo and I have already said goodbye to almost everyone. Just a few left. 



We have already cleaned the house and i have packed almost everything. Just a few last things to go. I will leave tonight at 7:00, sleep in Teresopolis  and then tomorrow I will have to ride a lot of busses. Elder Mirnada and Elder Mires will stay here. Elder Esparza will be leaving as well. And no we never did get the new apartment... But oh well right now I don't have to worry about it. As for about my new area I don't know anything. Literally nothing. 

    This past week we had gone to be interviewed by the mission president. because there wasn't a zone conference. There was a mission tour but it didn't give enough time to interview each of us. It was a great interview and President Lacerda. made me think a lot. I will give more details when we Skype at christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment