Monday, November 13, 2017

Working with the members...11.13.2017

Hey everyone, 

     This week was pretty simple but we got a lot done. Wednesday we had a division with the zone leaders in Teresopolis. I go to go with Elder Wilson again and it as a great experience. We went after a lot of less-actives and climbed lots of hills and stairs. Teresopolis is the most confusing city that I know.




    Friday we got back to our area and that night we taught Stevan and Karini. They are a young newly married couple that are progressing a lot. Last week we stopped them in the street and this week we caught them at home. We taught about eternal families and then about the Book of Mormon. They promised that they would read.

     Saturday Elder Esparza was sick so I went with Elder Mires to confirm people for Sunday at church, returned home, got Miranda and then went to my area. I talked a ton and went right to sleep as soon as I got home. Sunday was really relaxed. At church we talked about the gathering of Israel and the miracles of missionary work. I got to share a few experiences and I am a witness of miracles of missionary work and the changes that the gospel makes in our lives. That night we visited Fabio and Iza again and then had ward council meeting. It was good to get some more focus with the members about how the ward can grow. 

Yeah so that was preyty much my week. The mission life is great. 

You will get 2 packages this week I think...hopefully the camera and then a December (pre-Christmas stuff) box.  What are you doing on the 17th?

There will be a mission devotional with Elder Antunes a seventy I think. 

Will the mission be getting together for Christmas again like last year?

There will be a Christmas conference yes. 

Which of your companions are home now?

Elder Willian Santos, ELder Choi, Elder Palomo, and Elder Sousa.

What do most people do for work in Nove Friburgo?

Here is the capital of lingerie. Literally everyone makes bras, underwear, and short-shorts. 

Do you see livestock around Nove Friburgo?   Cows/pigs/sheep?  Or is more of a city?

I dont see any livestock no. It is a city.

Do your companions get packages/letters?  Do they get email?

Yes they do. As for emails they have a ton as well.


Until next week!
     -Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment